Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gang;
I'm familiar with the rear case from the Kawa website, but does anyone have any suggestions on a rear one that may be better/more secure?
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
www.sporttour.com

heres with a V-46 first 2 photos and a E55 i prefer the 55 last 2 photos

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
also the Givi rack looks good with out the top box or with a tail bag strapped to it

[

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
the 55 i know will hold 2 full face helmets. the 46 not so sure the main reason i got the 55 is because i have a scorpion 900 modular XL helmet and it was a pain to fit in the 46 took out the map holder made it easier to fit. i had some soft saddle bags for awhile but i felt it killed the looks of the bike if i were going a long journey i would use some. the 55 with the tail bag carries quite a bit.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
The Kasasaki branded top case, in addition to being small, is from the Monolock line, which are cheaper cases aimed at scooters. The V46 recommended above is much larger and better made (and it also costs more and you need to buy the mounting plate separately). I'd recommend using the Kawasaki/SW-Motech rack instead of the Givi one, it has better support and fit. I also think it looks better, but that is an aesthetics questions which is more personal preference.

Gustavo

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
I'd recommend using the Kawasaki/SW-Motech rack instead of the Givi one, it has better support and fit. I also think it looks better, but that is an aesthetics questions which is more personal preference.

Gustavo

Please put the crack pipe down:eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts