Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My apologies if this has all ready been covered here, but I couldn't find anything on this. I'm thinking of upgrading my '08 for a new '11 Versys for what I think is a good price, ($6750 out the door +tax/tags). The problem is that from what I can tell, and from conversations with twisted throttle, the side racks and the top rack use some of the same mounting points, and as such you can only install one or the other. (Note: I wanted to use the Givi V35 PLX cases, but I can be flexible on this.) That's a problem for me since I tour 2-up a lot these days, and need the extra storage of both side and top boxes. So my question to those of you with the new , (2010 +), version of the bike is whether any of you have been able to install both side and top cases, and what racks you used. Any input is appreciated, as this may be the deal killer for me in buying the new model. Thanks in advance. :cheers:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you are fine man, just get the sw motech top rack and side racks, they fit fine... thats what I have and several others.
Thanks mate. I'm on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts