Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I've been wanting to buy a bike for years, and I've been researching it for almost a year. I finally settled on a Versys, and bought it two weeks ago. I finally picked it up yesterday. The Alguard bash-plate and H&B crash bars are on their way.

:yeahsmile:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey Lucky, Good choice of bike:thumb: Be sure to post pics of your riding adventures in that great state of Kentucky, went through there on a vacation and wish I have had a motorcycle at the time.:welcome:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good choice . Hey man ,do you know William Goodrode ???
Reserve SFC? Works as a DA civilian? Nope. :p

joshmedley said:
Dude, three or so hours from you...will be attending knob creek next month...and possibly riding my bike up.
I've been there once, it's pretty cool. I probably won't have a chance to attend, since we are spending essentially the entire month of April out at Checkpoint 37.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You'd know him by his Z1000 made from a ZX10r .
Nope, I've never seen that bike around base, but I've only been here since Thanksgiving and it hasn't exactly been good riding weather most of the time. I looked him up on AKO, and I think he works out at French Range, and I haven't been out that way since I didn't bring any of my guns with me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts