Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,152 Posts
I just put a lowering kit on and i have an PowerBronze Hugger had to cut 1 section but it was simple. The PowerBronze is an easy install and looks good. I'll post a photo when i get back in.

·
Premium Member
16,152 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice!! so that's the non abs kit , I wonder what is the difference with the wr abs one?, on their site they say that the wr is for tire huggers .
Looks great and solid , did you have to cut a piece out or it fitted as it was?

·
Premium Member
16,152 Posts
I was at Moto Werks and we decided just to use the non-abs model. The last photo you can see where we cut the hugger just to the right side of the bolt all the way across.

·
Premium Member
16,152 Posts
Joe, why did you decide to lower you bike?
To make it more comfortable. I'm 6'2" 33 inseam so the bike being too tall was not an issue. I messed up my hip the year before i bought the Versy so getting a leg over was a real pain. At first i had to stand on the peg to do it but as the hip got better it became easier. Then i got hit by a car and injured that knee so on long rides or when the weather is cool the hip and knee stiffening up would make it a pain again to get the leg over. Now with the lowering kit its a breeze and actually put my soft saddle bags on and still no problem. I do have the lowering blocks on my pegs still. Rode some twisties last week and no issues.:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts