Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched and haven't been able to find a way to put lower bars on my Versys. Has anyone put bars on with less reach? I may go naked but not this year. I noticed the Ninja 650 has many options but I guess it's because the fairing isn't in the way. I would just like an inch or two. I would rather not use Rox Risers. Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I ran into the same problem and ordered about three different renthal and pro taper bars that I didn't like. I finally found some generic bars on fleabay that aren't bad. My levers barely hit the faring at full lock but it doesn't matter when riding at all. Just search 7/8 bars on eBay and there are a ton of options

·
Registered
409 Posts
I gave some thought to the same idea, but quickly came to the conclusion that the fairing wouldn't allow bars that were enough lower to make a meaningful difference.

I'm one of those rare guys who finds the Versys handlebars too high on day-long rides. I know the more common complaint is bars that are uncomfortably low. I experience that when I take a long ride on my Triumph Daytona.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts