Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my 09 versys 650 a bit back with 42k miles and love every bit of it. It may be a higher mile bike but I've had less problems with it than my first bike (07 Sv650s with 900 miles). Recently took it on a trip up to cherohala skyway and back home through north ga (Richard B Russel area) and had 0 complaints or problems. Any tips on recommended service? So far it’s just been fluids and brake pads coming up. Can’t wait to get more into this forum! Have already used it for many tips!

·
Premium Member
7,849 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy your ride. Be safe. Please post your second post here in this thread you started. Thanks.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome. I love my Versys as well. I've tired other bikes, but for some reason they just don't interest me the way the Versys does.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just get all your fluids changed and valves checked unless that was already done. I’d get a voltage meter installed as well, it’ll warn you if the stator starts to cook well in advance so you don’t get stranded. They make nice voltmeter’s with dual USB for 15 dollars on Amazon.

Otherwise this things pretty bulletproof mechanically. You should be fine for double the mileage you have now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts