Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT
430 Posts
I have no idea how many different key cuts Kawasaki uses. I'd bet it's a limited number. Way better chance than the lottery. What's there to lose? If it worked you could get a key cut.
Worth the try, I would hope they have every available key in stock
In the old, old days when the fork locks were on the underside of the triple tree they put the 4 digit number on the face, guess they realized at some point that was a stupid idea, I think that's what cost me a 1976 Kawasaki 900 LTD. There was only three available in my state.

·
Registered
2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT
430 Posts
gee whiz mister wizards, why dont you just order the replacement keys from 'saki..... and in the mean time try and find all the fancy stuff these other guys said.
So you suggesting buy one of every key number they stock assuming they'd sell them to you, they'd think you were going to go out on a bike stealing spree, otherwise they can't sell you a key without the code that the OP lost as well.

·
Registered
09 v650
424 Posts
So you suggesting buy one of every key number they stock assuming they'd sell them to you, they'd think you were going to go out on a bike stealing spree, otherwise they can't sell you a key without the code that the OP lost as well.

I called my dealer and got a keycode that a few people said isn't a key code...... The dealer is saying 4 weeks for a new set of keys...
no the replacement set that @Gooty717 said was available from kawasaki.....

21 - 28 of 28 Posts