Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing wrong with losing the pounds, my doctor might let me live! BUT all the new riding gear I bought last year? Fits like a tent now. I threw down for a Olympia Switchback mesh jacket and I went to cinch it up with the take up snaps only to find they are already at the last snap. The pants I bought make me look like Charlie Chaplin! I hate to sell or give them away as soon as I do I'll end up putting a few pounds back on and have to buy the same things and size again. Now I know why the SO has her fat, normal and skinny clothes around! ;)

On the plus side my older Fieldsheer jackets fit better but still need to be replaced as they are worn.

Another down side, I found the bike riding like crap, very harsh so I'm back to tweaking on the suspension.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nothing wrong with losing the pounds, my doctor might let me live! BUT all the new riding gear I bought last year? Fits like a tent now. I threw down for a Olympia Switchback mesh jacket and I went to cinch it up with the take up snaps only to find they are already at the last snap. The pants I bought make me look like Charlie Chaplin! I hate to sell or give them away as soon as I do I'll end up putting a few pounds back on and have to buy the same things and size again. Now I know why the SO has her fat, normal and skinny clothes around! ;)

On the plus side my older Fieldsheer jackets fit better but still need to be replaced as they are worn.

Another down side, I found the bike riding like crap, very harsh so I'm back to tweaking on the suspension.
This is a _good_ problem to have!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Get rid of all your fat clothes and vow to never buy them again. When I clothes get snug I know it is time to cut back. Sometimes those 34" pants are tight and sometimes I need a belt to keep them up, but I refuse to buy any other size. LOL!
+1

Further more, that 45# got you more year of riding, so buy a new kit, it will be with you longer than you anticipated ...

LOP

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
+1

Further more, that 45# got you more year of riding, so buy a new kit, it will be with you longer than you anticipated ...

LOP

I have 4 kits to replace, Mesh, Touring, perfed leather and leather But both the leather jackets are still OK as I "Blew Up" after I bought them and had a hard time getting into for a bit there! :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts