·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one yet? For the 300.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I own my own forum for a Silverwing and the mod of another site...not sure if people know they should be very careful of sharing copyrighted material. I'm new here, and not sure how the mods run this site, but a lawyer on the site I have told me in a PM that I could be sued if I allowed a service manual on my site. I would like to get one too but I would pay for it myself.

Hope I didn't just step on your toes "WallCrawl", or assume you were wanting someone to post one online. But if anyone knows where one is to buy I know I would buy one.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I own my own forum for a Silverwing and the mod of another site...so people should be very careful of sharing copyrighted material. I'm new here, and not sure how the mods run this site, but a lawyer on the site I have told me in a PM that I could be sued if I allowed a service manual on my site. I would like to get one too but I would pay for it myself.

Hope I didn't just step on your toes "WallCrawl", or assume you were wanting someone to post one online. But if anyone knows where one is to buy I know I would buy one.
Hey I remember you- I had a 2008 Silverwing and was on the forum--lots of good info and good people on that site I liked it-I sold it in 2011 to a friend who just sold it and bought a Honda 500 Rebel-so you bought a 300X--I have a 2016 650

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey motorboy,

Yes, I sold my Swing about 5 years ago and now have the X-300. Hope you like your Rebel.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wanted to know if anyone had one at all yet, its on the Kaw site but not available yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts