Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has recommendations for a 1 piece motorcycle suit for a husky gentleman such as myself. I'm about 5'9" holding about 290, so I'm quite stocky and wrapped in fluff. I've been trying to find dealers with one pieces to try for fit but I've been striking out.

I can usually fit a 2xl jacket with most brands but genetically I got thick thighs so I'm trying to figure out the lower half of the suit. Of course losing weight is the best option but I don't think I'll lose enough before it gets really cold down here in GA even though I'm trying.

If anyone knows of what brands I could look into I'd really appreciate it, thanks

·
Registered
901 Posts
Aerostich can make a custom suit...but its not cheap your looking at a grand by the time the alterations are done...Their customer service is top notch and will walk you through getting the measurements right.

That said I love my Roadcrafter Suit....

·
Registered
944 Posts
Yeah, I was thinking Roadcrafter too, but Atlanta? The standard suit would likely be too hot most of the year. Maybe that new one they came out with, it doesn't have the liner in it. Check the Aerostich website.

·
Registered
379 Posts
well,

Just a thought....

:sorry:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts