Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. As the subject says, I’m looking for a 1000. SOme good deals on 2018’s right now as well as a couple of 2016’s with about 3500 miles. Want to hear from some experienced owners on what to look out for when buying a 2016. Any quirks I should be aware of?

·
Premium Member
16,193 Posts
Hi all. As the subject says, I’m looking for a 1000. SOme good deals on 2018’s right now as well as a couple of 2016’s with about 3500 miles. Want to hear from some experienced owners on what to look out for when buying a 2016. Any quirks I should be aware of?
I've had no issues on my 2016 V-1000 So far bulletproof.....If Texas isn't too far from you....Take a peek...FS or trade 2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000LT - TWT Forums

·
Registered
759 Posts
First of all, to heck with all of you "Las Vegans" for taking the A.I.M. Expo from us Floridians!!!! >:) I loved going to the Orlando shows as, I used to get there by 7:30 and have the pick of the litter. I'd sign up for a test ride of a new bike for every 30 minutes! Also, towards the end of the day, I'd hang out by the bikes and many people would be no-show's, thus allowing me to jump on something I never thought of before!

As for anything new on the Versys, I have no clue. But if you get a chance check out the new Ninja 400's. They're looking pretty cool for a "local, bum-around-town" bike!

(Take lots of pics! :wink2: )

For those unfamiliar, here's the link:

https://aimexpousa.com/

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buying a 2016...what to look for

1 - 7 of 7 Posts