Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new member and am looking for accessories for my 2015 Versys 650 ABS. I am looking for a side rack to mount aluminum cases on it. I am also wanting tubular engine or crash bars. It appears that nobody makes these items for the 2015. Any ideas?

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Givi and Sw-motech make crash bars and racks. Sw-motech quality and design is better but they are slightly more pricy. Do a google search as there are lots of online retailers. Twisted Throttle has the best selection of Versys specific accessories.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Twowheels, talked to Twisted Throttle and they can't confirm fitment with SW Mototech and said that hey expect that they will have something in 4 to 6 months. I also contacted Happy Trails who said that they suspect that the 2014 won't fit and they have no intention of doing any R&D at this time. I have found that Givi USA lists racks for the 2015 but I can't find a online retailer who shows them. I agree the SW Mototech and Happy Trails are better racks than the Givi.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm also looking for 2015 crash bars -- SW Motech preferred. If you find some, let us know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts