Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
I went and saw this yesterday. A theater did a special presentation of the whole trip. 2 Hours long. EXCELLENT all the way through. It just makes you want to ride when you are watching it.

I'll definitely be watching this season (as I missed the last one and only recently heard about it). I hope they get a little more in depth than the movie. I would start getting into the place they were stopped and it would cut to them waking up the next day.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I was watching long way Round until X games Supermoto came on so I was back and forth like a madman for a bit there.

Didn't get to see Long Way Down yet but I've DVR'd the series so I'll watch it tomorrow.

·
Registered
318 Posts
The movie we went and saw was 2 hours long, but I believe that each episode is an hour long. From what I've been told by the wife, they go way more in depth so I'm excited to get to watch the episode as well as the rest of the season.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Long Way Down comes on again tonite for those that missed it. Its on Reality channel at 9:00pm I believe. It will more than likely come on several times a week and look for a marathon in a few weeks probably.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts