Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,all! 2009 Versys owner in Tennessee. I'm beginning a stator & R/R replacement project, so it's time to quit lurking and start participating! I would never even attempt this without the expertise and resources located right here- what a great community!

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Greetings,all! 2009 Versys owner in Tennessee. I'm beginning a stator & R/R replacement project, so it's time to quit lurking and start participating! I would never even attempt this without the expertise and resources located right here- what a great community!
Be sure to download the service manual for your bike first from the TECH section of this site. Lot's of aftermarket choices for stators, rectifiers and voltage regulators.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, twowheels. I already have the print manual. Can't wait to get started! Guess I should tell a bit more here- currently have several bikes; too many,in fact (is that possible?) Love anything on 2 wheels. Retired from 32 years teaching, and ready to hit the road-almost.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Thanks, twowheels. I already have the print manual. Can't wait to get started! Guess I should tell a bit more here- currently have several bikes; too many,in fact (is that possible?) Love anything on 2 wheels. Retired from 32 years teaching, and ready to hit the road-almost.
nope no such thing as to many bikes.... i have 5 with a 6th that i just need to go pick up (payment for work for neighbor) welcome to the nut house :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My rides:
2010 R1200GS
2008 FJR1300
2009 Versys650

My projects (in various states of disrepair):
1975 GL1000
1978 GL1000
1980 GL1100

For Sale:
2005 Shadow Aero 750

My name is Hawkwing, and I am a bikeaholic.
Do I need an intervention? Nope

1 - 8 of 8 Posts