Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I've been a long time lurker on this forum, but decided to join so I can contribute to the community.

I've got a 2015 Versys 650 LT in the proper color: candy lime green. ;) I got it used last year with ~4500 miles. This is my first Kawasaki and I'm loving it so far. Two of my best friends who also ride have both owned a Kawi 650 twin (ER-6N and Ninja 650), so it was my turn to join the club. My previous bike was a Suzuki GSX650F. While the Versys is a little down on power from that bike, it makes up for it in comfort, versatility, and character. :)

This thread would be useless without pics, so here's one from a ride not long after I got the bike last year.

Attachments

Reactions: Kyle E

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Adding a second post per the new member instructions. I'm from New Jersey. :hia:

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome aboard from San Antonio, TX. Interesting looking old house in the background. Looks as if it must be an historic building of some sort.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :grin2:

Welcome aboard from San Antonio, TX. Interesting looking old house in the background. Looks as if it must be an historic building of some sort.
It's actually an 18th century grist mill called Kirby's Mill. I'd post a link to the wikipedia page for it, but my post count is too low still. :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts