Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I went to the rally but I didn't stay very long (my mom's in town from PA, went home early to visit her) Grabbed a quick bite and walked around a little was basically it. Lots of bikes..mostly harley's or cruisers. Only saw 1 bmw...no other versys. I'm sure it would be a fun time to spend the night there....but couldn't do that.

Here's a few pics..

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Hey! I know her!!
Monica!!

Nice pics! In the 4th pic, there's an Indian parked next to you. I work with a guy who has one exactly like it.

We missed you guys yesterday! We had a blast! I'm sure they'll start a thread about our adventures when they get home, and I'll add my pics....

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We missed you guys yesterday! We had a blast! I'm sure they'll start a thread about our adventures when they get home, and I'll add my pics....
We would have loved to have been with you guys. I'm sure it was a great ride. I'd like to get out there again before thanksgiving but not too sure if that will happen (my mom's in town for the month).

Hopefully I can also get my seat "spencerized" (with a little help from potus) before my next trip out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts