Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first two scans are a article about my passion for bike riding and the versys, some of the info is not totally accurate as we never had a farm.

The 2nd article was about a run with the Ulysses club to raise money for ambulance service and the reporter when for a ride on the back of my bike thanks to my lovely wife keri volunteering my services.

I hope you can read it, last time a posted a scan image Ivan cleaned it up for me and if you are there Ivan can you do that again.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We sure have great people here helping out in this forum. :thumb:

Great stuff, Phil. :thumb:
It was really good to finally skype with you.
Cheers and Take care, mate. :)
Good to finally catch up to Steven, whats a 4 hr time difference (5 in our summer) amongst friends.

The paper that article comes from is called the South Canterbury Herald and is a free once a week paper that goes out to just under 40,000 people. Still think Kawasaki should pay me for promoting the mighty Versys :goodidea:

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Well done. :thumb: It's nice to know that some newspapers take an interest in those who travel on two wheels. Hopefully the newly-gained celebrity won't be too difficult to handle. :D

·
Registered
875 Posts
Lookin' good Kiwi 41,

Kawi. should give you a 2011 or '12 model to evaluate for all the free publicity you're giving them. You certainly have the country and the roads that the V was made for. We know you'd give an unbiased review.

:cheers:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lookin' good Kiwi 41,

Kawi. should give you a 2011 or '12 model to evaluate for all the free publicity you're giving them. You certainly have the country and the roads that the V was made for. We know you'd give an unbiased review.

:cheers:
Unbiased review would of course be what my report would say Grandpa :D;):D;)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I have a Google Alerts set for "Kawasaki Versys" and your two articles showed up as web links in my email from Google the day after publication, here on the other side of the Pacific from you. Pretty cool, and Google Alerts is free. Great way to keep an eye on stuff. I have an alert set for "CHP" and my local area, so I know whenever they are doing any special enforcement, heh.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
That's cool, Phil. Nice story with some real information. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts