1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
642 Posts
I honestly cannot watch the video. My connection to the internet from my current location is pretty pathetic. Still, I come from a place where the term "Little Boy" has a very specific meaning. I am pretty sure that is not the meaning you are intending.

·
Premium Member
16,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I honestly cannot watch the video. My connection to the internet from my current location is pretty pathetic. Still, I come from a place where the term "Little Boy" has a very specific meaning. I am pretty sure that is not the meaning you are intending.

Little Boy......Small Male Child.....

·
Super Moderator
19,625 Posts
Yah - that, and "FAT BOY" [I think] for the other....

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I was just like that little kid when I was young. Crazy about motorcycles.

Actually he still resides in this old carcus. I just don't recognize him anymore when I look in the mirror.

He gets let out every time I twist the throttle these days.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
I actually had a family ask if their son could sit on my motorcycle for a picture. He was beside himself with euphoria that I actually let him. It was pretty cool actually because I was that way when I was a child. All I wanted were motorcycle toys and would beg, borrow, or steal a ride whenever I could from all my friends that had mini bikes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts