Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Read Only
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
So Far all forums it is not possible to LIKE a post, however as a mod I can, something is wrong. This is a FYI to all members. Will pull a work order . For those not familiar, some forums don't have Likes, my opinion and use is it save 10 people from saying / posting the same thing, in a way a Like is agreeing with the poster or thanking them for the post.>:)

Also for those new to the site, this is onewizard super mod regular log in for testing.

FYI it would appear to be affecting regular login methods only, Tapatalk obviously still works. This may need to wait until another super mod takes up the bat.

·
Read Only
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Facebook Screwing around / Changes not Working

Just noticed a like button at the top right, requires facebook login to add a like. Onewizard regular member login, this shouldn't be. Again if another mod wants to start a work order go fo it. As a Super Mod the problem doesn't exist. This post is using Chrome logged in using windows 10, so it is a Firefox problem or browser problem.

·
Premium Member
9,209 Posts
Work Order Pulled

Not sure what is going on but both chrome and FireFox using my regular member login , the like on the lower right doesn't exist .And Testacc login worked OK in 2019, so something has changed. Only reason was a comment on posting likes, which I assume the advisor thought the OP was using Tapatalk . Which does work.:surprise:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts