Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The V is the best motorcycle I have ever owned hands down. New in 2010 it has been unbelievable. Not one problem knock on wood! Fun oh yes so fun! :D

The direction from here is the unknown. A side by side of which I have never owned. The small Honda that fits into the back of my truck.

My reasons are many and personal. But I am having a hard time admitting I am not as sharp as I use to be.

This is not my final sign off but it may be close. I will let you know how the trade goes. Of coarse I will linger like Capn Kirk, Weljo and others.

Thank you my fellow V forum members and friends! What a great group and some of the most nice down to earth people I have ever met.

Ride on my friends! Safe travels!

Always CCW

MTS

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL Really!

Have no idea who you are and don't care, but this is funny AHLMAO!

Why not post for all to see, if its how you feel?

CCW all the time!

:thumb::thumb: ;) :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All the best with the trade, enjoy your posts and always CCW.
Thanks Phil! I'll be around, let you know how things go. Would love to ride around your country some day un armed of coarse! :D

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Your most welcome, just had a awesome day out at methven street races, will post vid and photos later. last day of daylight saving as the clocks go back 1 hour tonight at 3am sun morn but its been a hot day as had put sunscreen on at the races.

·
Super Moderator
19,629 Posts
...Thank you my fellow V forum members and friends! What a great group and some of the most nice down to earth people I have ever met....MTS
And DON'T forget that YOU are ONE of them, TOO!!!

Maybe I'll 'hit' Montana again, sometime (thinking of Beartooth Pass...).

:goodluck:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Sorry to see you go, we all have our reasons for change. That's what makes this life interesting. :thumb: Be safe and God bless.

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
LOL Really!

CCW all the time!

Who is that god damned idiot who's never posted? What an arse hole. "InvadeHer?" WTF? 1 star motherphucker

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Who is that god damned idiot who's never posted? What an arse hole. "InvadeHer?" WTF? 1 star motherphucker
lol

-------------------------------------------------

MTS,

If it's the steel bit oem pads sliding that spooks you, you have a good reason. They are the worst pads I've ever had for the quickest bike too.

For $105 from Rocky Mountain ATV, get the EBC copper HH pads all 3 brakes. The first emergency grab (an every other day occurrence in LA, CA) they SWIFTLY and SMOOTHLY decelerated the bike with no pad break in at all. It is the best brakes of ANY vehicle I've driven: abs or not, ANY vehicle. They are like all the other members said here (they have not steered me wrong yet.) I'd quit riding too if I could not find better braking solution to the oem pads (they are a nightmare!) My nerves could not take emergency braking repeatedly sliding on steel bits not grabbing into brake discs.

Anyway, just in case: get some copper pads and stay a little longer :) Oh yeah, an every other year change in brake fluid front and back wouldn't hurt at the same time.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
LOL Really!

CCW all the time!

Sent this person ( invadeher) a message a while ago asking how their bike is going, no response lol also go no response from a joeblowell

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And DON'T forget that YOU are ONE of them, TOO!!!

Maybe I'll 'hit' Montana again, sometime (thinking of Beartooth Pass...).

Thanks Eddie, post before coming out maybe we can meet up!

Sorry to see you go, we all have our reasons for change. That's what makes this life interesting. :thumb: Be safe and God bless.
Thanks Jeff! ;)

LOL, I know what you mean who are all the mental cases and why even post if no one knows who you are?? :huh

MTS,

If it's the steel bit oem pads sliding that spooks you, you have a good reason. They are the worst pads I've ever had for the quickest bike too.

For $105 from Rocky Mountain ATV, get the EBC copper HH pads all 3 brakes. The first emergency grab (an every other day occurrence in LA, CA) they SWIFTLY and SMOOTHLY decelerated the bike with no pad break in at all. It is the best brakes of ANY vehicle I've driven: abs or not, ANY vehicle. They are like all the other members said here (they have not steered me wrong yet.) I'd quit riding too if I could not find better braking solution to the oem pads (they are a nightmare!) My nerves could not take emergency braking repeatedly sliding on steel bits not grabbing into brake discs.

Anyway, just in case: get some copper pads and stay a little longer :) Oh yeah, an every other year change in brake fluid front and back wouldn't hurt at the same time.
Good call but I really am ready for a change. I'll get another bike, just going to side by side it for awhile. More time with family, type of deal.

Sent this person ( invadeher) a message a while ago asking how their bike is going, no response lol also go no response from a joeblowell
LOL Nice names! :thumbdown: :eek:
As they say always one in the crowd! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
934 Posts
You have to do what's right for you. Good luck, and don't be a stranger!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You have to do what's right for you. Good luck, and don't be a stranger!
Thanks Dave! Lots of great people on this site! I'll stick around! :thumb: :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts