Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one seen or has personally placed Led lights on their Versys? There are so many kits out there it’s made my head spin! I have placed an outlet for my GPS under my seat and since all the connectors are easily accessible I don’t see it being very hard to install. The question is "What KIT do I use"?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Where are looking to install LED's? I have cleaned up the tail on mine and installed LED's under the tail light to light the plate. Also I have installed a red flashing LED tied into the ignition system to blink when the switch is off. Just as a theft/fool around deterrent.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahh good Question.

The placement is really what i'm trying to figure out. I have seen some awesome looking choppers and street bikes with great lighting. I have the vision in my mind what I want my bike to look like but I don't know where to start. I found one kit on EBay very reasonably priced and it says it's a no brainier to install. Except the seller stated the kit was not meant for a sport bike. I emailed him why when there are no actual tools needed for this kit. It's very much just plug into your battery and turn it on. Once I hear back from him I will post some pics and leave feed back on how it easy it really was.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.