Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what was park beside my parking lot this morning.

There is something the owner of that car understood that I did obviously not! Beside that car he also have a porshe 911 and 4x4 BMW.

My coworker parking behind me and I are driving respectively an old honda civic and an old toyota sienna with a cracked winshield. We start feeling some pressure to upgrade:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'd love to have that Ferrari!

Then I could sell it, buy a pickup truck and 20 different motorcycles. Hell, I'd still have enough money to take 4-6 months off to ride my new motorcycles around the world.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Look what was park beside my parking lot this morning.

There is something the owner of that car understood that I did obviously not! Beside that car he also have a porshe 911 and 4x4 BMW.

My coworker parking behind me and I are driving respectively an old honda civic and an old toyota sienna with a cracked winshield. We start feeling some pressure to upgrade:)

I can tell you what the owner of the car understands that you don't.

Unsecured financing and or leasing... just because it is there doesn't mean it's paid for or ever will be.

I'd rather drive a rusted out chevy that I own outright than live on ketchup soup to meet the car payments. IMHO

Happiness isn't having what you want... it's wanting what you've got.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I can tell you what the owner of the car understands that you don't.

Unsecured financing and or leasing... just because it is there doesn't mean it's paid for or ever will be.

I'd rather drive a rusted out chevy that I own outright than live on ketchup soup to meet the car payments. IMHO

Happiness isn't having what you want... it's wanting what you've got.
Ketchup soup and a Tangwich....mmm, I'm hungry.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Yea i feel sorry for the ferrari guy. the cost of insurance (the women) Tickets (the women) Birds crapping on your paint (the women) must be a horrible life.:D

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I’ll bet that driving that Ferrari at anything less than twice the speed limit isn’t near as much fun as the V at sub-arrest speeds :yeahsmile:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Yea i feel sorry for the ferrari guy. the cost of insurance (the women) Tickets (the women) Birds crapping on your paint (the women) must be a horrible life.:D
:funnypost:
I've fallen and can't get up...
Hee hee haa

:forgetit: Gimme my '95 Chevy 4x4 and my '09 V, enough bucks to pay the bills and fill my belly, though it'd be a blast to take that car for a spin... :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts