Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two more weeks and my bike goes back on the road, we hammered the Australians and rugby last night and next month the rugby world cup kicks off in NZ and i am picking the mighty All Blacks to win:thumb: Helmets are compulsory to wear here but kiwis do not care ;);)

looking forward to get back on the road and posting some new adventures.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Rugby: So thats what they call it when men in underwear jump in a pile hugging each other.:devil: Glad it not Americas game

·
Registered
274 Posts
two more weeks...ahhhhhhhhhhh!

kiwi,is your winter almost done?..I had an awesome run today..crap..my winter is coming soon too!....lol.:cheers:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kiwi,is your winter almost done?..I had an awesome run today..crap..my winter is coming soon too!....lol.:cheers:
1st sept is first month of spring, will register my bike in two weeks for 12 months this time as i can ride through winter as its not that bad and some winter days are fresh but with sun out, snow on mountains can be some great riding. had it off the road this year more in the fact that i had to many things on over winter.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Next weekend Steven will have the bike all prepared to hit the road ready for the following week.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Rugby: So thats what they call it when men in underwear jump in a pile hugging each other.:devil: Glad it not Americas game
Seems to me that those 'rugby boys' have to be a lot tougher than our padded and pampered american footballers...(MEN-IN-TIGHTS vs MEN-IN-UNDERWEAR!)...If it were a game of good ole fashioned 'whoop-ass', I think I'd have to put my money on our south-of-the-equator brothers ;) ;) ;) :joke: :yeahsmile: (350 lbs USA linemen, not withstanding...he he he ...please don't kill me!!!).

·
Registered
75 Posts
All blacks were amazing...that quick reply after the Aussies scored was priceless! Now for the skippies to choke in SA :D

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
One more sleep then my orange steed back on the road, tommorow (monday) off to get its warrent of fitness (WOF) and once it got that can register it for the road $528.00 for 12 months, insurance is on bike from monday so all good to go.

I am a big kid so went and tucked bike in.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cool looking oil filter wrench... Is that NZ technology?
Built it myself invader, just kidding, good old kiwi ingenuity (after all a kiwi split the atom) and brought it from a local shop and works well on various vehicles I own.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts