Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...today i took the hatchet to the Versys. I removed the trellis that holds the rear foot pegs. I removed all of the decals from the bike. (Somehow, 91% alcohol allowed me to rub a hole right through the clear coat when removing the left over goo.), and I made an undertail to get rid of the awful parachute that holds the license plate and signals.
When i hook the signals back up, minus the license plate illuminator, the right flasher is flashing faster than the left. Am i missing something here. Are the License light and the right flasher circuits connected somewhere as to make the right flash faster than the left. I don't yet have a wiring diagram for the Versys.
Has anyone else ran into this problem?
I am going to reinstall some sort of license plate light in the future, but right now it is not at the top of the mod list. I suppose it will remain "Euro Style" for now.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,781 Posts
The wiring diagram is on page 502 and 503 and you can find it here. there is s loop between the brake light and the tail light and the right flashing higher is some wiring gone wrong somewhere.

Sorry cant comment much as I am not sure what you have done and hope other will shed some light on your problem. Best meanwhile is to refer to the wiring diagram.

:goodluck:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts