I raised the front of my stock seat approximately 9/16" to eliminate the sliding forward while braking. It is a variation of a mod I already saw on this forum. I purchased two 6 x 35 mm bolts to replace the stock seat bracket bolts since the stock ones were not long enough. I placed two washers between the top plate and the bottom of the seat bracket so you don't have to remove any material from the seat tongue. The seat tongue fits between the top of the upper plate, and the bottom of the seat bracket. I could have just stacked washers under the top plate to increase the height but since I already had the second plate, I just used it. This mod really made a difference. The drawback is the gap you can see now between the bottom of the seat and the trim piece but I didn't think it was that big of a deal. You should try this out since it only costs a few bucks. You will have to increase the thickness of the foam piece under the seat which serves as the battery hold down since the foam will no longer rest on top of the battery.
511.7 KB Views: 334
568.4 KB Views: 347