Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm holed up in Pennsylvania with my ailing dad right now. Been missing my motorcycle, Mexico, and my girl, so I made a video. It's a photographic whirlwind of my travels over the past year set to Cracker's kick-ass "Let's go for a ride". I've Emailed the band asking permission to use the song, and unless or until I'm given permission by them to use it, I've listed the video as unsearchable, so you need to know the url to find it again. So if you're reading this, you now know the url. ;)

·
Registered
501 Posts
Loved the vid Michael. Thumbs up! Mexico is such a colorful contrasting country. Especially likes the shot of the big bike/little bike side by side. Cracker's "Low" is on my top ten fav rock n roll songs of all time. A great under appreciated band IMO.
Thanks

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Loved the vid Michael. Thumbs up! Mexico is such a colorful contrasting country. Especially likes the shot of the big bike/little bike side by side. Cracker's "Low" is on my top ten fav rock n roll songs of all time. A great under appreciated band IMO.
Thanks
Thanks back atcha amigo. I've been a fan of David Lowery from his first band, "Camper van Beethoven".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts