Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anybody explain to me why Leovince says this muffler is NOT compatible with the stock turn signal location (as the leo site says)?? i find this completely puzzling as the muffler is an underbody model and nowhere near the turn signals...will the hot exhaust melt the right side signal or what?
:eek: :dgi:
currently "in the market" for a new muffler as i'm changing the rear sprocket to a supersprox with 44t....woo hoo....wheel will be off making the muffler change a snap...any advice will be :welcome:

·
Super Moderator
1,484 Posts
might be Italglish translation.
maybe the full kit with headers might not fit a full faring Ninja 650 - but I doubt that as well.

I have one on order... and others have got it and installed it without THAT issue.

Just do It!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
can anybody explain to me why Leovince says this muffler is NOT compatible with the stock turn signal location (as the leo site says)?? i find this completely puzzling as the muffler is an underbody model and nowhere near the turn signals...will the hot exhaust melt the right side signal or what?
currently "in the market" for a new muffler as i'm changing the rear sprocket to a supersprox with 44t....woo hoo....wheel will be off making the muffler change a snap...any advice will be :welcome:
:sorry: Really?!? Think man, think! ...you can't believe everything you read... And yes, Monday morning came an hour earlier today ...:mad:

·
Registered
286 Posts
do you know where to buy one? I cant find one anywhere----

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do you know where to buy one? I cant find one anywhere----

if you mean the leovince..fleabay..amazon..tons of motorcycle parts.coms..and of course leovince.com
if you meant the supersprox...they were out of order until recently...got mine at solomoto.com..and you can order them from supersprox directly...

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got a reply from LeoVince this morning as to why they have that remark about the turn signal location...seems nobody there knows why or how it got there in the first place....lmao...it is as we all knew..not right...:D

·
Registered
64 Posts
I really like the low profile of the LV. That thing is tucked back in there. Does anyone have a video of how it sounds with and without the DB killer?

·
Super Moderator
1,484 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
i have that exhaust on my bike as well. One thing I would like to add is that if you plan on adding the SW-MOTECH Aluminum Engine Guard/Skidplate it does not sit correctly due to the springs that help hold the muffler to the manifold. I tried to turn it but the spring are not long enough. i guess you could get larger springs but I just left it as it. Someting to think about

1 - 20 of 60 Posts