Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all- Had an interaction with Leo Vince USA support I just had to share:

A ways back I lost the small rubber cap that closes the baffle removal screw hole on my SBK Underbody. I found myself at the LeoVince USA site, which has a 'chat support' feature. Having never had much luck with chat support my expectations were pretty low. Here's how it went:

You are in chat with GaryL
GaryL >How can I help you?
Josh >Hi Gary- I have the SBK Underbody exhaust on my versys. I've lost the little rubber plug for the silencer removal screw port. I was wondering if that's something I can get a replacement for?
GaryL >I should be able to find one, what is your mailing address?
Josh >XXX XXX XXX XXX
Josh >That's awesome! I was sure it'd be impossible to find
GaryL >If you come to the source many things can be found.
Josh >I couldn't be happier with the exhaust, either. Best sounding/looking for the versys hands down. It's how a parallel twin should sound. Thanks for the help!
GaryL >No Problem
Josh >You have a good one

:thumb: :thumb: That, my friends, is what I call customer service! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Wow, great customer service. I had heard they filed for bankruptcy and no one was going to pick up the company. I had hoped it wasn't true as Leo Vince was always a staple in performance exhaust.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
There's something very deep and profound in that zen-like statement: "If you come to the source many things can be found." Even if he's just talking about a rubber cap. :D

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Hello all- Had an interaction with Leo Vince USA support I just had to share:

A ways back I lost the small rubber cap that closes the baffle removal screw hole on my SBK Underbody. I found myself at the LeoVince USA site, which has a 'chat support' feature. Having never had much luck with chat support my expectations were pretty low. Here's how it went:

You are in chat with GaryL
GaryL >How can I help you?
Josh >Hi Gary- I have the SBK Underbody exhaust on my versys. I've lost the little rubber plug for the silencer removal screw port. I was wondering if that's something I can get a replacement for?
GaryL >I should be able to find one, what is your mailing address?
Josh >XXX XXX XXX XXX
Josh >That's awesome! I was sure it'd be impossible to find
GaryL >If you come to the source many things can be found.
Josh >I couldn't be happier with the exhaust, either. Best sounding/looking for the versys hands down. It's how a parallel twin should sound. Thanks for the help!
GaryL >No Problem
Josh >You have a good one

:thumb: :thumb: That, my friends, is what I call customer service! :thumb: :thumb:
Let us know when you receive it

LOP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts