Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Banned
1,049 Posts
Branson Missouri here, but for passing 'bikers only, none of those darned tourist types who come down here to watch the shows!!!

PS, great thread, let's hope more people from Europe would like to join in, or could we incorporate it in the Versys UK website!?!?!
I hope to host somebody of you, I will be very happy!!

And I also hope to ride again in USA a day...
Your potential host seems to have been kicked off the site, so if you do want to visit the NW Arkansas area, PM me & maybe we can try to arrange something.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hey Hot Springs, AR here!

If you need it. let me know. Not to throw off what we're trying to do here, but there's a whole website/type of people who already do this. https://www.couchsurfing.com/ Not to discourage here, I'll still take your mangy biker butts in
There might be a thing such as couchsurfing.com but there's a slim chance they'll have a bike stands, JB Weld, bike tools, chain lube and the general Versys wisdom. Hell I bet if you asked em about a V they would think you're talking about drugs.
Please count me in on this. I live in a great little town called Tempe Az, 10 min from Phoenix. Garage w/small bar, couch, pool, tools and all the nessesary essentials. Near tons of restaurants and bars and a major airport. Motorcycle rental places in the area too.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Villa Ridge, Missouri.

.... sitting on a section of Old Route 66.

We have duct tape.

(and a FULLY stocked tool box)

....and a trailer.....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey guys, my girlfriend and I are planning on road tripping down to Oregon in August for the eclipse and were planning on staying in Bend, where hopefully we'll be able to find a hotel to shack up for a day or two. So far the plan is tentative, we were planning on camping for the most part and finding a hotel where possible/convenient, IE: Bend. Madras, where we were going to be for totality looks like a cluster... But if someone happens to live in the area around Madras that would be wonderful!

So far we were planning on being in the Bend/Madras area on Aug 20th, the day before totality, and then maybe hanging around to visit crater lake and catch our breath for a day or two then head back up to the Okanagan!

Cheers!

121 - 125 of 125 Posts