Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Thornton, Colo. here. Once we get around to cleaning the house, I can offer a bed or two, at present it's semi-comfy couch. Must be elderly dog (PITA wife) tolerant. Limited MC tools, but a very well stocked 4 story tool chest of hand tools. Kawi dealer a short drive away.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi there - I think this is a great idea - I'm in Reynella Heights in Adelaide South Australia - AUSTRALIA... I know it a bit out of the way - but Hey! if you come down under - love to help where I can..... thanks catchya Andreas

[[email protected]]

·
Registered
186 Posts
Alder Creek NY 13301. Have a garage with tools and tent space only right now. Or bring a sleeping pad and crash in the garage.

·
Registered
764 Posts
the map is updated....

for any and all who do not know... this map is for riders that might need a couch to crash on when on an adventure.
Just look on the map, see if someone is in line with where you are going, get their user name, PM them, and ask if the date/time is okay with them.

:usa:

·
Banned
895 Posts
Branson Missouri here, but for passing 'bikers only, none of those darned tourist types who come down here to watch the shows!!!

PS, great thread, let's hope more people from Europe would like to join in, or could we incorporate it in the Versys UK website!?!?!

·
Registered
267 Posts
PS, great thread, let's hope more people from Europe would like to join in, or could we incorporate it in the Versys UK website!?!?!
I hope to host somebody of you, I will be very happy!!

And I also hope to ride again in USA a day...

·
Registered
28 Posts
You can throw me on there in Sammamish WA about 25 min east of Seattle. Got a garage you can use, as of now a spare room or at least a couch, beer, some tools and if you prefer land to camp on.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You can add me to the map in Yuba City, CA. I have a garage packed with crap that I hope to have re-structured soon to accommodate more bikes... failing that, I have a toy hauler (RV) with room for someone to rest a night & park their bike in or near. Big front yard full of grass I get/have to mow (tent camp if you have a big group?), but a pool in the backyard, so there's a refreshing dip during the 100 degree summers here. And beer... lots of beer.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I see the gulf coast is pretty barren...throw me on the list. Perdido Key, FL. Attached garage with most basic tools, lotsa couches or maybe an extra bed. 10 minutes from the beach.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
ya count me in @ north portland :)

·
Super Moderator
20,942 Posts
Hi. I'm 60km north of Montréal, Qc (Canada). Garage, tools, bed avail.

Contact via PM
And bring your skis IF it's winter. GREAT skiing at St Sauveur!!!

:goodidea:

101 - 120 of 125 Posts