41 - 60 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in. I have a couch AND a spare bedroom. I live in Tucson, AZ

·
Registered
19 Posts
Great Idea since I am always looking for fellow riders to converse with and a campin spot...Put me on the map at Wa atate near Mt St Helens...Lots of camping on 5 arces and full shop....

·
Registered
628 Posts
next time you update the map feel free to move me a little north east.
Blanchardville is located on hwy 78 straight south of Mt. Horeb which is on 18 & 151

·
Registered
131 Posts
Middle Georgia Area

Add me to the list.

couch, floor, or backyard. Garage with some tools.

You provide the road stories and I'll provide the drinks.

I75 @ Russell Parkway, Warner Robins, Ga

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have bedrooms, beer, couch, beer, tool, beer, garage with bike lift, beer, camping space, beer and a pickup truck if its that bad. Did i mention beer? Grand Forks ND

·
Registered
665 Posts
I suddenly sense the need to go to Grand Forks! ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Great idea... however I live in Adelaide ~ South Australia... anyone touring "down under" or any other Ozzie's traveling through... more than welcome to drop a line - [email protected] catchya on the road.... Andreas

·
Registered
281 Posts
Lafayette, IN.

Finished basement with private bathroom. Laundry room.

Large garage but with only a modest selection of tools. I do have stands.

*Irish Setter which won't set foot in the basement but a cat that will.

·
Registered
245 Posts
We have a room with a bed, a hot meal for company, and a garage full of tools if someone needs them, in Armstrong BC.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm in.....

Aspen, CO, bedroom or two, garage, tools, truck, trailer, hot tub, beer (in the house and in the garage)! :cheers:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm in.....

Aspen, CO, bedroom or two, garage, tools, truck, trailer, hot tub, beer (in the house and in the garage)! :cheers:
Used to live in Carbondale , great area and great riding. I split my time between Boston area and west palm beach for the winter.Not much fun riding in FL. But great riding in New England for summer and fall months.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'm in :cheers:
Agrigento - Sicily - Italy

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Going to travel 5650 miles to use Fastomans couch in Malaysia in the next few days, can any one beat that distance?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Only when I finally make it to your place! :D

41 - 60 of 125 Posts