Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

21 - 40 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm in Tijeras, NM, about 20 miles outside center of Albuquerque. Got 2 bedrooms and even garage space. Of course tools and beer, usually Sierra Nevada or Negra Modelo. Single malt also, if you deserve it. :D

Peter

·
Registered
81 Posts
Dubuque, Iowa here...right on the mighty Mississippi!

·
Registered
133 Posts
You live in a place called scissors, did you know that?
Yep, it's the crossroad of I-40 and State 14. State 14 goes to Madrid and Sante Fe, the former is where Disney's "Wild Hogs" :thumb: was filmed, the latter is where one spends a lot of $ for very little 'art' pieces. :thumbdown:

Peter

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
may be able to jack up a spare bed/ couch if you give me some notice but may be a long ride to my place for some of you

·
Registered
859 Posts
Any time friend.
Just let me now day or two in advance. I'm in the capital, Podgorica, but more on the cost during the summer.

Cheers.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Tell me how to or you can add to mine- Bed, floor space and camping area. Trailer, shed and tools and the most important thing... BEER!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I live in Honolulu if anyone wants to couch. You'll have fight my cat for it. Anyway, I'm one of two V riders on the island......God I can't wait to get back stateside.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Lend a Couch

I'm in Brookings Oregon (on the Southern Coast) and can lend a couch most any time. You must be willing to enjoy a home brew or three. My wife and I like to hear all the great touring stories...

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
If any of you guys venture down to NZ look me up as we have plenty of room, come down in our summer and hire a bike and I might go for a ride with you, any excuse to get off work over summer.

·
Registered
224 Posts
bed or couch

If I include my travel trailer and basement I can sleep about 8-10 travelers. Plus a good work shop for those that may need help. also have room for tents if you like.

Cb Mountain Home Arkansas

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm in Cross Plains, WI. 15 miles West of Madison.
Bed
Camping
Trailer (Will travel 100 miles if someone is stranded)
Temporary bike storage (if needed)
Tools
Wine
Must be Beagle friendly.

This is a great service to offer fellow riders, I've been a BMW MOA member for years,
and the Anonymous book is one of the best ideas they've had.

I was on a ride out west a few years ago. In Grand Junction, CO my charging went south on my '85 R80 on the afternoon of the 3rd of July(everything was closed in town for the 4th)
I pulled out my Anonymous and looked up Grand Junction, the first guy I called had an '84 and an '86 R80 in his garage.
Needless to say, I was off the road for less than 24 hrs, and had a brand new charging system he had just put on one of his bikes.

These kinds of lists can really save a trip from oblivion.

Go fast and don't be afraid.

Yea, my first post.

21 - 40 of 125 Posts