Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just added a few LED Strips to the old bike. I got them at Auto Zone for under $20 per set. Very easy to wire and are very visible at night. Even put a couple on the radiator for forward visibilty. I have had several comments on them at night filling up with fuel.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I started to buy some the other day at AutoZone but could not verify that they were weatherproof.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have rode in the rain with them. They still work fine. The 3M backing along with the plastic sealant over the top ought to make them plenty water resistant anyways. I run a all my LED's on one 5 amp fuse on my circuit board. So if it does short from water it will not blow anything important out. Have had them on for over 2 months now, no issues with any kind weather as of yet. Still have the winter season coming. I'll keep everyone posted on their performance.

·
Registered
303 Posts
love the way those look, seem like a smart low-cost high return mod that happens to look kick-ass as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update; All strips still performing very well. No issues on realibilty as of yet. I run them day and night.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts