Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Friday I'll be taking me new versys to lake george Ny. It should be a four hour trip. I'm so excited. I've never had a bike this comfortable so I really think I'm gonna enjoy this trip. Any one been. Any ideas on what to do once we get there. I'm going with a hypermotard monster a Harley and a r6. A nice mix of bikes.

·
Premium Member
7,786 Posts
On Friday I'll be taking me new versys to lake george Ny. It should be a four hour trip. I'm so excited. I've never had a bike this comfortable so I really think I'm gonna enjoy this trip. Any one been. Any ideas on what to do once we get there. I'm going with a hypermotard monster a Harley and a r6. A nice mix of bikes.
wish you :goodluck: and ride safe and enjoy your company and ride. Do remember to pack your camera and post some pictures of your ride.

:cheers:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Now that Americade is over Lake George should be calm this week. Hopefully the NYS Police will also calm down. Keep the speed down on I87 north of Albany. The troopers have been on a ticket giving rampage lately.

Stop in Saratoga. It is a great little city. Great restaurants depending on your finances.

Downtown Albany has a great bar scene for the under 30 crowd.

There are some nice roads in the Adirondacks. Load up the GPS and just go north/west into the mountains....or east into Vermont.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Great roads to ride up there. Check out 9N, on the west side of the lake. Take a ride up to (about 1/2 way up the lake) to a little town called Bolton Landing. Great place to walk around...And last summer, tons of bikes, more bikes than cars it seemed..Have fun!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts