1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
A “tactical” “bulletproof” vest – that is neither tactical nor bulletproof :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,812 Posts
What makes our leather bulletproof style vest better than the competition?

- we use heavier grade (2.5 oz+) cowhide leather
- We add our exclusive Sunglass Loop
- we use heavy duty thread for long wear
- our vest is made in USA, not some third world country!

Note: This style vest does NOT contain any body armor. It is strictly a riding vest.

·
Registered
901 Posts
They need someplace to put all those patches they seem to collect. In the Boy Scouts we just wore a sash. :D

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
A “riding vest” is upper body crash/abrasion protection for everything – except the most likely needed areas, the elbows & forearms... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
"It's the perfect accessory for your fingerless gloves and half helmet"

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Awwwwww Now....come on guys!
Just think of how all the ladies (the ones with nothin' between their ears) will just flock to you.... I think the sash idea is just dynamite...It's another million dollars just waiting to be made....I can just see it now....Sturgis 2012, all them thar bad-ass 'MOTOR COMPANY' clones with there 'club' sashes just billlowing in the wind!!!!!! What an awesome site that will be!
And best of all; ONE SIZE FITS ALL!!!!
I'll have to get to work on a pattern right away, Hmmmm...let's see....we'll make it out of certified USDA Angus hide ( added protection, not that they need it what with there Kevlar bandanas and carbon-fibre fingerless gloves but....a lil extra PROTECTION never hurt....especially when it's soooooo danged cooooool.
LMFAO!!!!!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is a piece of riding gear but I wasn't intending to debate it's merits of style, safety, place of mfg origin, or usefulness.

I am just stating that it is a deal at half price if you are looking for one.

but since some of you asked...

style = it's slightly better looking than the vest your grandpa wore IMHO.
safety = it won't stop bullets but I suppose it would stop bug strikes to your upper torso if you don't have a windshield.
place of mfg origin = being from Canada I could care less where it was made but Americans are funny that way and that is who this product is aimed at.
usefulness = I guess it could display your club colors uhh... hold your sunglasses.... ok you got me there. ILMFAO

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awwwwww Now....come on guys!
Just think of how all the ladies (the ones with nothin' between their ears) will just flock to you.... I think the sash idea is just dynamite...It's another million dollars just waiting to be made....I can just see it now....Sturgis 2012, all them thar bad-ass 'MOTOR COMPANY' clones with there 'club' sashes just billlowing in the wind!!!!!! What an awesome site that will be!
And best of all; ONE SIZE FITS ALL!!!!
I'll have to get to work on a pattern right away, Hmmmm...let's see....we'll make it out of certified USDA Angus hide ( added protection, not that they need it what with there Kevlar bandanas and carbon-fibre fingerless gloves but....a lil extra PROTECTION never hurt....especially when it's soooooo danged cooooool.
LMFAO!!!!!!!
I like it!
Do you think they'll have a hi viz model sash... wait wouldn't that conflict with crossing gaurds! LOL

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I like it!
Do you think they'll have a hi viz model sash... wait wouldn't that conflict with crossing gaurds! LOL
Waaaay ahead of ya on the 'Hi-Viz' model.....and here's the source of the material....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,173 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Q: What's the difference between a Harley Davidson and a Hoover vacuum cleaner?
A: The Harley has room for two dirtbags on board.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Q: What's the difference between a Harley Davidson and a Hoover vacuum cleaner?
A: The Harley has room for two dirtbags on board.
Or, 'the position of the dirtbag'.

I think it's funny, but I've told that joke to a few buddies with harley's and they don't think it's that funny.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
MOM?!? I haven't seen her since she left me and my 11 siblings when I was 5 with some big bearded guy on the back of his hog. I knew this forum would be of some use if I stuck around long enough!
:funnypost:
NOW THAT'S.....COMEDY!

(EVERY DAY SHOULD BRING YOU ONE GOOD CHUCKLE!!!!! Madhouse.....you just covered the whole week....thanks a lot :thumb:).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts