Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to order a new screen for my 2010 torn bettween the vario givi and puig good repotrs on the givi and vario puig unknown

What would you have the givi seems very tall for a 5' 11 and I want it to look good as well as being effective and reduce noise:welcome:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Givi works fine. It is not very tall for your height. A lot of noise depends on your helmet as well. But if you want a big wind blocker, maybe look into CalSci windshields instead. I have a Givi on 2010 and I have less noise than stock and the best part is my head movements aren't jerky/snappy at all when doing shoulder checks on highway speeds. With stock screen on highway speeds, I had to brace myself for shoulder checks. Not anymore!

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I'm going to order a new screen for my 2010 torn bettween the vario givi and puig good repotrs on the givi and vario puig unknown

What would you have the givi seems very tall for a 5' 11 and I want it to look good as well as being effective and reduce noise:welcome:
Problem is, we sit so upright that any windshield big enough to do the job will not be pleasing to the eye. I'm sure either one of those windshields you've selected will disappoint as much as the other.

·
Premium Member
7,782 Posts
Was using Mario MRA by Kawasaki and lately added GIVI screen. Still a long way before I get the best setting with both the screen and wind diffuser.

Too tall a screen is going to disturb the vision at some point.

Take the best short and live with it.

:cheers:

·
Super Moderator
19,006 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts