Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
And you wonder why so many people hate motorcyclist.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Umm...wow. I was just waiting for the smack, thud, splat combo. Selfish idiot. Not only could he have killed himself, but he could very easily have hurt or killed a bystander as well.

·
Registered
901 Posts
You have to give it to him though,he not only has some big brass ones he has some skills. Perhaps this is normal behavior in Russia. I didn't hear to many horns blowing.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
You have to give it to him though,he not only has some big brass ones he has some skills. Perhaps this is normal behavior in Russia. I didn't hear to many horns blowing.
Your right his balls are bigger than his brain. Plus he has a horse shoe up his butt a rabbits foot in his pocket and he can ride the crap out of that bike.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Wonder how many rubles for making that video? He calls himself the "black devil" but has a yellow bike.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
A copycat "Ghost Rider", the craziest rider ever.
I liked Ghost Rider. But I am not a fan of the people who ride like him. He was far and away a better rider than this guy.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Stop being OLD and take it for what it is: we just got to vicariously live out the complete spanking of an R1 in Moscow traffic by some 19 year old kid.

;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Here is something quite different but equally insane.
I believe it was posted here before, but in case you’ve missed it:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
At first it reminded my of LA traffic.
Thought it was ballsy that he would split on the outside lane against oncoming traffic. WOW.
That R1 can sing, eh?
:clap::clap::clap:

I will usually try to keep it down to within 10mph of the traffic speed. I think that's the law here. :grinangel:

·
Registered
195 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts