Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the 210-W heading to Angeles Crest Hwy this morning and got to get in behind this guy for over 10 minutes or so.....

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Living in N/E Fresno I hardly ever get on a freeway these days. From my house I can be in the foot hill twisties is about 5 minutes and up in the Sierra's proper in about 30 minutes. Gotta luv it.

Nice vid there Joe. Brings back memories of living in Santa Barbara. Just like LA basin doing the Freeway was a must if you wanted to go anywhere. Used to lane split all the time. Fortunately I never had anyone try and put the nerf on me. Even got to follow the motorcycle Chippies between the lanes a few times.

If I lived and rode in your neck of the woods I would consider painting my helmet just like the CHP. Most motorists don't recognize the bike you are on but they certainly know those CHP colors coming up their six in the rear view. Puts a tingle in their spine right next to their wallet...Lol.

Cheers mate and ride safe.

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
you sure its a real cop? when I was touring down there a couple years ago I saw a couple bikes/riders decked out in stuff that looked LEO, but wasn't. convincing at a glance, but not up close. and at least one seriously going fast... as in a strong notch above traffic that was already moving along well above posted limits.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts