·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Had training wheels when I was a little kid!

First thing i though of when i saw it. But i guess they would come in handy if you got to where you wanted to keep riding but no longer physically able to hold the bike up. Can't see myself on a Cam-Am Spyder when i get old and broke down

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sent the link to the lady in our group that has a hard time holding up her gold wing.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Maybe you should just get a bike you can handle
:exactly:

Only $3300 for the scooter version....most folks I see riding scooters around probably would think it nuts to spend $3300 on something like that.

Great idea sending it to the Goldwing tipper Weljo....maybe she'll get the point before she takes someone out.

·
Super Moderator
19,023 Posts
I didn't notice a pic of it from the rear, w/ training-wheels UP. H-Ds already drag stuff in corners. Imagine REDUCING clearance even more....

:dgi:

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
378 Posts
i KNEW it was going to be demonstrated on a Harley :) But I'm sure it's a great product nevertheless for special needs, and I won't blame anyone who needs them.

·
Registered
82 Posts
A lot nicer looking product than the ones that I saw on a Wing. They flipped up beside the saddle bags making the bike about 5 feet wide. Like a mini van.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts