·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 09 at Roosevelt Lake

·
Super Moderator
19,023 Posts
Have you tried riding the dirt part of 88 on your V yet? (I know, from the lack of dust, that you didn't BEFORE you took the pics.)

Also, if you ride about 10 miles S on 188, then turn east onto 288, it's a GREAT road - paved - to about 6,000' ASL where it turns to dirt. If memory serves, about 25 miles each way. :thumb:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Better do it now before it get's to hot!

Here's a couple of pics I took. One with a different look at the bridge and one from the other side of the dam.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you tried riding the dirt part of 88 on your V yet? (I know, from the lack of dust, that you didn't BEFORE you took the pics.)

Also, if you ride about 10 miles S on 188, then turn east onto 288, it's a GREAT road - paved - to about 6,000' ASL where it turns to dirt. If memory serves, about 25 miles each way. :thumb:
You know I was hopin one of you guys had pulled it off. I am curious if our bikes can handle it I don't know how rough it is back there and I have no dirt experience. I used to take the Ninja out till the pavement ends at tortilla and think 'If i had a dirt bike or dual sport I could keep goin"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts