Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Y'all,
I just wanted to show off my latest piece of kit, courtesy of my Lovely Bride-to-be...(It was my birthday)...
I've been wishing for a Motorcycle specific backpack and from my research I came to learn the 'holy grail' of all rucksacks are made by a British firm...
KRIEGA!

I just gotta say, They are 'as advertized'. You really do forget your wearing it.
Mines the 'R15' model (as in 15 litre capacity). I also got their handy KUBE Pocket, which attaches to the harness....handy for easy access to cameras, cell phones etc...
In the photos I have the R15 packed with my Petzel climbing harness, rigging tools, all my 'stage electricians' work tools..and the latest issue of "BIKE" Magazine LOLOL. (still a little room to spare).
Combined with the cargo capacity of my AXIO tail bag, I am good to go.
Rain or shine.

Attachments

·
Registered
642 Posts
Glad to hear of the upcoming nuptials.

Glad to hear that you have not been in any of the stages that have blown over lately.

Good looking backpack. I have a problem with backpacks on long rides. They seem to constrict the motion of my arms.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Glad to hear of the upcoming nuptials.

Glad to hear that you have not been in any of the stages that have blown over lately.

Good looking backpack. I have a problem with backpacks on long rides. They seem to constrict the motion of my arms.
Thanks folks for the well wishes...:D
Regarding restricted arm movement; The propaganda about these 'rucksacks' is that they are designed by avid riders...and that stable loads, distribution of weight and most of all unrestricted arm movement were all priority.
You would have to check their web site about returns if not happy but, they do have a 10 year warranty.

And about these most tragic stage collapses all over the news....All of us are pondering what the heck's going on!!!!!!:( :( :(
We; as professional stagehands specialize in temporary structures....it's what we do....be it for a Broadway show or a state fair....
Last night The Kenny Chesney summer tour was here in Detroit at Ford field (indoor).
I was up 60 feet, in a one of two temporary towers running a follow-spot for six hours. (four spot positions per tower) The towers also supported a sky cam rig....some of the iron workers couldn't understand why all points were guy-wired to tens of thousand of pounds since we were in-doors........? But to be fair they're not engineers and the build went as designed. All good.

As you might imagine....we all have our guard up! and not just for our welfare!

·
Super Moderator
19,168 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Nice pack!

I think we use the same barber... :D

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With a jacket like THAT, next thing you'll probably tell us, is that you named your bike "the Green Hornet"... ;)
Close...my fellow stagehands at the Detroit Opera House started calling my the green hornet.....so i ran with it and got the decals made up.....:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts