Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered the jacket and pants.. a lot of money hoping this suit is everything I want it to be, any one here have the jacket or pants? If so, what do you think of them? Read a lot on advrider and other sites and these seem to suit me best.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Klim Latitude Misano! I thought it was a Latin curse when I first read the title. :D

Would be interested in knowing what you think of the suit when you've lived with it for a while.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I used to sell Klim gear. I have never rode in it for more than a few miles but I have seen some Klim gear that has been crashed in and I must say I am extremely impressed. Klim over engineers the heck out of there gear. Even the tread they use to sew it all together with is some super duper thread that is impossible to break. It is well worth the money. Just make sure you get the fit right because your going to have that suit for very long time. Also, if you have any issues at all Klim's warranty guys are amazing. Enjoy the suit dude. Its a winner in my books.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well got them, the pants don't seem like over pants to me, which I like. Very comfortable already, doesn't feel like it'll take to much to break in. Have to wait for the snow to get the hell outa here for a real review! :thumbdown:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blown away by this gear, just got back from my cross country trip. From 120F to 30F they were excellent. The venting was perfect on the pants and jacket. In the really hot stuff I only opened up the forward facing vents on the jacket and I poofed up but it kept an awesome air pocket around me. Heavy rain in the rockies which turned to snow on Hoosier pass and it kept me 100% dry and warm, with a base layer on of course! I never wanted to spend the big $ on gear, but when I thought about it, I really wanted to try this and see if the old saying "get what you pay for" is true. Well, sure seems so! Now my boots on the other hand......:badidea: Icon Reign..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts