Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Im in the market for a kickstand (sidestand) foot enlarger and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations. Im thinking about getting the Givi ES4121, so I would be particularly interested in anyones experience with this one.

Thanks In Advance!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,595 Posts
I have Ebay cheap foot-peg enlargers, made in China, on BOTH my V650s. As well as the screws to attach them, I used some JB Weld - they AIN'T going anywhere!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi all,

Im in the market for a kickstand (sidestand) foot enlarger and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations. Im thinking about getting the Givi ES4121, so I would be particularly interested in anyones experience with this one.

Thanks In Advance!
I have that one from Givi. Work very well.

Enviado do meu G3221 através do Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the link hrider02. How was ordering with these guys? I noticed they run their store through paypal - did it take forever to ship?

Try this product from Adventure Tech:

Kawasaki Versys X300 - AdventureTech, LLC.

I have purchased both footstand enlarger and soft saddlebag guards.
High quality at good price. Also, their service is outstanding.

If link doesn't open, copy and paste it to your browser.

·
Super Moderator
19,595 Posts
Looks pretty good! Is that aluminum?
Yes, except for the JBWeld, and the small piece of perforated steel held down by the screws, HOLDING down the JBWeld till it 'set' and NOW - forever...!

:grin2:

According to my records I paid $20 for the 'foot' and two 'shorty-levers' from China, and I LOVE 'em all!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Thanks for the link hrider02. How was ordering with these guys? I noticed they run their store through paypal - did it take forever to ship?
Richland Rick is on this forum and on Stromtroopers. He is Adventuretech and designs and manufactures as a cottage industry. He has helped out many here and is always available by PM, email or phone. No delays on his products.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Richland Rick is on this forum and on Stromtroopers. He is Adventuretech and designs and manufactures as a cottage industry. He has helped out many here and is always available by PM, email or phone. No delays on his products.
Then the decision is easy... Order Placed! :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts