Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Wisconsin is one of a few states that do not allow CC. I can't imagine shooting someone from a moving bike.

And car vs motorcycle is about like armed vs unarmed.
WI would have concealed carry were it not for the governor vetoing the legislation. The only other state that prohibits any carry is Illinois.

I can also legally carry openly in MI. I've been known to do that on the bike. It has its advantages in that people leave me alone.

·
Registered
238 Posts
atgatt

This leads me to ask, Why do people oppose wearing their helmets. I wear gear all the time because of reasons listed in this post and because I live in the south and ride back 2 lane roads. You never know what the other driver will do or what can run out in front of you. Why make it even worse by not wearing gear and expecting that something could happen to you?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I have so many close calls, I don't think twice about 'em, I just adjust & go on. You'll NEVER fix other drivers. You can only control you...
Not a truer word said there Bear.

Generally that is how I am too, but in Spain ,even when you are in the right, the other driver will gesticulate and scream at you like it´s your fault and you´re a complete imbecile for even thinking they might have done something wrong...and that really,really gets you mad.

If she had acknowledged what she had done in this case I don´t think I would have acted as I did - bu to completely blank me when there´s an air horn going off in her face sent me over the edge.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts