Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this online a couple years ago and they finally got there act together and released a pretty good alternative to the standard key chain.

KEYPORT

I like it because my keys are not getting jammed when i turn the handlebars to either side.Here are some pics of the keyport in the wild

Attachments

·
Registered
901 Posts
Wow an $80 keychain. Nice idea a little steep on price.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Or you could just not keep your motorcycle key on the same ring as all your other keys or have some kind of quick release for the moto key. Much cheaper option.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I like variety and that is cool. Though if you are looking for a cheap route just use a caribiner. It is very functional, strong, cheap, available everywhere practically, and comes in a variety of colors. I used one (actually using the spring) approximately 10 or so times a day, everyday, for over 4 years before the clip wore out slightly. Even then, I bent it back and it still worked. I like them because you can keep your different vehicle, house, work, and whatever else keys together but seperate. I also hate to have anything in my jean pockets, so I just attach it to a loop on my pants...works everytime, no failure or lost keys with everyday use for over 10 years. :)

NEVER USE THESE!!! I used them once and the thing just came loose...spent a good 30 minutes searching for my motorcycle key. Good thing I had stopped for a lookout point and not an excursion!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I found this online a couple years ago and they finally got there act together and released a pretty good alternative to the standard key chain.
I like it because my keys are not getting jammed when i turn the handlebars to either side.Here are some pics of the keyport in the wild
southbark, I just came to know about that and I just want to say that I really like that too much. The another thing is that I totally agree with you that its really that much easy to keep with us as well as keys are not getting jammed anyways.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts