Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
You're gonna love that bike- I would for sure, been thinking about a change and the Z-900 would be on the list.

Admittedly, it's a long list but my lottery investments gotta pay off sometime.

Looks like the seat isn't a 'nads slam against the tank when braking' torture device in the usual Kaw fashion.:wink2:

·
Premium Member
16,227 Posts
Sweet....

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well it's been cold and raining and we've had one day with HEAVY fog but I've managed 200 miles.

One thing that I have learned is to get gasoline when there is no one around because they will talk you to death.

The seat is actually very comfortable, but I've not been in it for any longer than 45 minutes at a stretch.
I'm in my 60's. Nothing hurts. That's a good sign.

Haven't ridden it enough yet for any type of decent review - but - so far, so good though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Almost bought 1

Hi,
I was torn between the green ghost of my youth and the simply great versys 1000 LT...….glad I got the LT, my old back made the decision for me.
Perry

·
Registered
360 Posts
All of those yours? Good for You!
I thought there may have been a Moto Guzzi tucked in there somewhere.
Nice touch with Kermit photo bombing those shots.
Cheers!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All of those yours? Good for You!
I thought there may have been a Moto Guzzi tucked in there somewhere.
Nice touch with Kermit photo bombing those shots.
Cheers!
Good eye. Yes, there is a Moto Guzzi hiding in there. :smile2:

Yes, we have a collection of motorbikes. It's not my fault. The Wife picks them out :x

·
Super Moderator
19,636 Posts
Please close this thread, as it is going to cost me $8K.................................
IF it co$t$ you ONLY $8K you're getting off CHEAP!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Please close this thread, as it is going to cost me $8K.................................
@PAULIBIKER - c'mon down !

We have a walk-out basement (climate-controlled storage) if you need a place to store it over the winter. You can buy the bike, take the short ride here, and then we'll simply park the two cousins next to each other. No muss, no fuss.

>:)>:)>:)

·
Registered
28 Posts
@PAULIBIKER - c'mon down !

We have a walk-out basement (climate-controlled storage) if you need a place to store it over the winter. You can buy the bike, take the short ride here, and then we'll simply park the two cousins next to each other. No muss, no fuss.

>:)>:)>:)

That's very generous.......................I don't see them listed anymore thou. It took me too long to get my "ducks in a row"..................... :mad:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts