1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
364 Posts
This isn't a kawasaki concept bike, it's some german guy's project bike.
The 'heck eigenbau' means home made or self made tail.
There is a list of parts and mods at the end.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good cuz i think it looks like crap.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I'll give him an A for effort. It looks half-finished, but having bikes is all about being an individual.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I hate it just because of the video. Self-indulgent artsy crap....
After watching it again (why????) he sure does strut around like God's gift to Motorcycling. He does a 4" Wheelie and a 0" Stoppie.

I did kinda like the look of the bike.

·
Registered
108 Posts
After watching it again (why????) he sure does strut around like God's gift to Motorcycling. He does a 4" Wheelie and a 0" Stoppie.

Lol, that's exactly what I thought when I watched that video!!! Good editing, :mad:crap music, cool looking bike, dude STRUTS on camera, I think, this shoud be pretty sick....uh....hm.

·
Registered
624 Posts
At least the seat looked like is was more comfortable.

·
Registered
125 Posts
After seeing you're alls' posts, yeah pretty funny. I would expect something maybe a little better out of EU instead of the bad music and the strutin' around for a video of performance he should of never made :eek:. Should of just showed the bike and nothing else, MHO. The 4" wheely and negative endo was sad to watch, less lighting and more time on the bike would have made it ok. :why:

Salut

·
Registered
185 Posts
Beda, cool clips. Thanks for posting them.

Did the Husky front go on easily? I like the look -- but I also like the stock look of the Versys. Hmm, maybe I'll have to get a second one to customize :yeahsmile:

-Alan

·
Registered
779 Posts
:thumb::thumb::thumb:... I really like that brown seat!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts