Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice video. My Family (Mother's side) is from Slovenia also. Family name is Pipan, still cousins there who own a tire store in the mountains in a village called Brezovo. The cousin's names are Vratacnik. Are you near there by any chance?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There was 2 village called Brezovo. One is near village Gabrovka, Tihaboj, other is near Sevnica. Slovenia is small country and everything is near.

I mount camera on side protecting bars. It s JVC Picsio.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Dragothic- The tire shop is actually in a little town called Dole, about 4 miles from Brezovo. The cousins are very friendly if you want a nice ride destination. If you go, please tell them Cousin Dan from Michigan says hello. My Mother was a daughter of Antoinette Pipan and Charles Terlep. They are related to my Mother.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The town is called Dole pri Litiji and Brezovo iz about 5 km away. It about 40 km away from Laško. I offen drives in a road Zasavka ( Hrastnik-Trbovlje-Zagorje-Litija) and Dole is near. I find your cousin and say hello.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Dragothic in Slovenia

Your ride to Dole pri Litji to visit the Cousin's Tire Shop will be most appreciated. They will be most pleased and surprised. Domen and his Father Joze work there and are very friendly. My bike is similar to yours. It's a 2009 (Green) with Givi bags and trunk. Lowered pegs, custom seat, and a digital gear indicator. Also a very nice-sounding muffler made in Britain by TMC.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts