·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
196 Posts
Wheres teh V?

Iv watched all 3 so far. I did not catch the Versys segment-Was it there? They seemed more interested in the track and the ZX6 and 14 to me.Still neat to watch tho:D

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
TERRIFIC POST!!!! Just got done watching most of the installments....what a great, and well done program.

Thanks for the post.....definitely worth 'bookmarking'.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I saw all of these shows last year. Very cool. And actually, the Kawasaki episode is what got me interested in buying a bike in the first place. What a efficient bike building plant!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Zammy, thank you, my favorite part, a glimpse of my beloved but sold ZRX.:thumb:
I'll have to watch that as soon as I have a few more minutes. I had a 2000 ZRX for 7 years! I put more miles on that thing than all the other vintage bikes I've owned combined! (Old Kawi's, an 81 Guzzi LeMans, 75 Goldwing, CB450, a couple of others...) I loved mine too, and that's what drove me to give up my vintage rides. I loved those bikes, but I hate breaking down, and I just can't really travel on them as well. That's what brought me to my V! Cheers!

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I'll have to watch that as soon as I have a few more minutes. I had a 2000 ZRX for 7 years! I put more miles on that thing than all the other vintage bikes I've owned combined! (Old Kawi's, an 81 Guzzi LeMans, 75 Goldwing, CB450, a couple of others...) I loved mine too, and that's what drove me to give up my vintage rides. I loved those bikes, but I hate breaking down, and I just can't really travel on them as well. That's what brought me to my V! Cheers!
At least I sold mine to a friend so I'll get to ride it now and again. I put 50,000 miles on it in five years (with two other bikes in the stable). But all good things must pass. The new Z1000 has caught my eye but I bought the V because of it's simplicity and reliability, gas mileage and comfort. I got an '09 green V because it was the same color of my '02 Rex.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
There is no Versys segment. Unless this is new from last years episode, no versys anywhere in the hour long show.
If you were paying a lot of attention they were demonstrating the automated parts bin for the Versys. The sensor key with the bar code to open and close the bins had a picture of a red Versys.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
If you were paying a lot of attention they were demonstrating the automated parts bin for the Versys. The sensor key with the bar code to open and close the bins had a picture of a red Versys.
And I believe they were riding a ER-6N onto the dyno. I was a little disappointed they spent so much time talking only about the 6 and the 14 as far as current bikes go. Interesting to see the plant and learn a little about Japan.

·
Registered
573 Posts
"If you were paying a lot of attention they were demonstrating the automated parts bin for the Versys. The sensor key with the bar code to open and close the bins had a picture of a red Versys. "

Man thats REACHING!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts