Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For any of you that are bored out there you can check out the video I made today. Go to YouTube.com and type in Kawasaki Versys Air Time.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kawasaki Versys Air Time

I put a camera tripod across my front forks above the fender. I secured that with them plastic tie-tie things. I then screwed my camera onto the tripod camera mount which was adjustable up and down and sideways. Then I turned on the camera and that was it. I have to get high speed internet though as I have dial up. It took forever just to upload a 1 minute video with dial up.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hey thanks, you just gave me an idea for a temporary mount for my camera. I was trying to think how to get some decent onboard video of my exhaust, and I have an extra tripod I can use some parts off of to do what I want. :thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kawasaki Versys Air Time

I took one of the legs of my tripod as it made it easier to secure to the bike. I pulled them plastic tie-ties real tight with a pair of pliers. Then when I was done I just snipped the tie-ties off. With my Sony Cybershot camera I can also play it on my TV then record it to a videotape.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts